Castelli Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
You might also like
QTY:Castelli Italian Ricotta£4.75QTY:QTY:
More Information Sales Unit of Measure Case Catch Weight Item No Saleable Quantity 1 Warehouse Class Code Chilled Brand Castelli Non Food No Frozen No
Part of Vita Food Group
- Hard Italian cheese produced in Northern Italy in the Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena and Bolgna areas.
- Protected under Italian and EU law.
- Parmigiano Reggiano has an antique golden rind and the interior is straw-coloured.
- The texture is hard granular with some crystalisation and the flavour is fruity/nutty.
- Regular controls are carried out on the feeding of the cattle and on the milk used in the process.
- Strict production controls are in place to ensure the highest quality and to maintain its special characteristics.
- Purely natural product, completely without additives or preservatives.
- Medium fat and naturally lactose free.
- Perfect on pasta, sauces, pizza, grated in soups or on salad, chunked and served with balsamic vinegar and a glass of Prosecco.