Salvo1968 “Click and Collect” Information to All Customers
Access to Salvo 1968 Ltd Cheshunt Collection Point
Vehicles entering the site will follow the one-way system at Maxwell’s West. Customer vehicles will then drive to the allocated parking area marked “Click and Collect” which is situated at the first shutter door marked unit 6. Upon arrival to the location the customer is advised to respect the 2 meter distance rule, there is a counter where your order will be placed ready for you to load.
Access to Rondanini Herne Hill Collection Point
Vehicles will enter Bessemer Park Estate via Milkwood Road, adhering to the one-way system. Vehicles will then drive to the allocated parking area marked “Click and Collect” at Unit 24. When entering Bessemer Park gates please follow the road round to the right following the orange barriers and pull into the first unit on your right.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) & Health & Safety
In order to assist with the containment of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, Salvo 1968 Ltd & Rondanini UK will ensure the following measures are taken.
- Stay at least 2 metres (6ft) away from each other during the collection process.
- Orders will be delivered by Salvo Warehouse staff as quickly aspractically possible.
- Sanitizer will be available in the vicinity for customers to use.
- Under no circumstances can minors or pets be allowed to leave customer vehicles.
- Customers are not allowed to enter the Warehouse or use the facilities on site.
If you would like your order loaded directly into your vehicle / boot please email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of placing your order, confirming a time of arrival and details to identify the vehicle attending the collection point.