Castelli Mascarpone Tub
You might also like
Castelli Italian Ricotta£4.25QTY:Castelli Gran Formaggio£10.95QTY:QTY:
More Information Sales Unit of Measure Each Catch Weight Item No Saleable Quantity 1 Warehouse Class Code Chilled Brand Castelli Non Food No Frozen No
Part of Vita Food Group
- Originally from the south west of Milan but now widely made throughout Italy.
- Mascarpone is a smooth cream cheese and is milky white to pale yellow in colour.
- Flavour is closer to thick cream than cheese.
- Widely used as an ingredient in Tiramisu and cheesecake.
- Delicious in savoury dishes such as risotto and as a base for sauces.
- Excellent on its own, with fresh fruit or as an alternative to cream.
- Perfect to use in cooking as it does not separate and typically has a longer shelf life than cream.
- Savoury flavour which lends itself well to savoury and sweet dishes, unlike some of the sweet Mascarpone cheeses on the market.