Castelli Grana Padano Wedge 14 months
You might also like
QTY:Castelli Mascarpone£8.75QTY:Castelli Whole Taleggio DOP£10.95QTY:
More Information Sales Unit of Measure Kilo Catch Weight Item Yes Saleable Quantity 5.2 Warehouse Class Code Chilled Brand Castelli Non Food No Frozen No
Part of Vita Food Group
- Hard Italian cheese produced in northern Italy.
- Protected under Italian and EU law.
- The rind glows natural golden yellow, while the interior is either straw-coloured or white.
- The texture is hard, with barely visible small holes and a circular, finely grained structure that breaks into slivers when cut with a knife.
- Grana Padana dates back to 1100 AD.
- Medium fat and naturally lactose free. The flavour is fruity.
- Perfect for cheeseboard, risotto, pasta, pizza and sauces.