Castelli Grana Padano Wedge 14 months
You might also like
More Information Sales Unit of Measure Each Catch Weight Item Yes Saleable Quantity 5.2 Warehouse Class Code Chilled Brand Castelli Non Food No Frozen No
Part of Vita Food Group
- Hard Italian cheese produced in northern Italy.
- Protected under Italian and EU law.
- The rind glows natural golden yellow, while the interior is either straw-coloured or white.
- The texture is hard, with barely visible small holes and a circular, finely grained structure that breaks into slivers when cut with a knife.
- Grana Padana dates back to 1100 AD.
- Medium fat and naturally lactose free. The flavour is fruity.
- Perfect for cheeseboard, risotto, pasta, pizza and sauces.